This box of 5 SpillTector Medium Spill Trays comes complete with five trays and five absorbent mats. It features a two part system which operates as both a containment and permeable solution.
These SpillTector containment systems have been designed to fit under medium sized plant machinery and tanks to catch and absorb oil, fuel and chemical leaks. They are ideal for use on construction sites, farmyards or any outside area where machinery is temporarily sited.
Each unit features flexible side walls which bounce back, enabling the machinery to be easily positioned inside the container with the strong mesh grid supporting the tray to withstand rigorous use.
The soaked up fluid is trapped in the unique sorbent laminate whilst clean water streams away from the unit, meaning work can continue uninterrupted and no harm is caused to the surrounding environment.
- Box of x5 SpillTector Medium Spill Trays and absorbent mats
- Ideal for use on any external area where machinery is temporarily sited.
- Designed to be positioned under medium sized plant and machinery
- Two part system designed to provide both a containment and absorbent solution.
- Side walls bounce back to allow easy positioning within the tray
- Ideal for the containment of oil, fuel and AdBlue leaks without interrupting work
- Size of one unit: 700 x 1050 x 100mm
- Absorbency of 9 litres per mat
- Lightweight and user-friendly
- Can be used in all weather conditions
- Robust mesh grid enables the tray to withstand heavy machinery
- Unique sorbent laminate provides maximum environmental protection
- Available in 4 sizes to suit a range of machinery (see related products)
As well as being lightweight and user-friendly, it is effective in all weather conditions. Each mat has an absorbency of 9 litres and offers excellent protection to sensitive ground.
When the SpillTector's oil sorbent mat becomes saturated, simply replace it with a new mat to ensure 100% productivity.